Glass Marker Boards
Engineered to improve visibility & provide long-lasting life.
Fulbright Glass Boards have been engineered to improve visibility and provide a long lasting life, free of staining or ghosting, even permanent marker can easily be removed. Our glass boards are manufactured in the U.S.A. using ¼” tempered safety glass to certify strength and safety. They are 4-5 times stronger than your typical piece of glass, making them virtually unbreakable.
Innovating a Myriad of Industries
We offer a sleek and modern look to any conference room, office, classroom, hospital, or any other highly visible setting. Our glass visual displays are available in clear, frosted, white, as well as custom colors. Having a difficult time deciding on what size best works for you? Have a custom architectural element but unsure how to complete your vision? Consult with one of our team members who will be able to help bring your requirements and design full circle.
Available in Different Sizes & Colors
Fulbright Glass Boards are available in the following standard sizes. Depending on your application custom sizes are available at no additional charge. To ensure the truest colors are expressed, low iron Starphire glass is used. Standard colors are available as well as custom color matching, your options are limitless.
Color Choices Available
Looking for more than just your standard glass board?
Magnetic glass boards provide the user a superior and sleek template to brainstorm ideas upon. Users from all industries love to have the ability to lay out their new catalogs, reports, website designs, products, blue prints, and architectural designs utilizing magnetic glass boards.
Magnetic Marker Rail
We have magnetized our marker rail to utilize the marker board’s magnetic function.
- Anodized Aluminum Finish
- 12” in length
- Easily removable from the board to provide a much cleaner appearance
Start innovating and sharing ideas today.
Glass Marker Board vs. Standard Dry Erase Board
One of the most annoying aspects of any standard dry erase board is the staining and ghosting that is associated with it. We have all encountered a stained and ghosted dry erase board and attempted to erase yesterdays presentation. Even more annoying is when someone makes the ill fated mistake of using a permanent marker and ruining the dry erase board forever. Fulbright glass boards can erase all of those headaches. You will never be able to stain your glass board. They are compatible with dry erase markers, wet erase markers, grease pens, and even permanent marker.
- All boards are produced with Starphire low iron ¼” tempered glass with polished edges.
- Back painted available in Fulbright Standard Colors, custom colors and sizes available. Refer to our website for additional information.
- Magnetic glass boards include four black rare earth magnets as a standard.
- Back painted & magnetic back painted boards appear to float ½” off of the wall with concealed Z clip mounting brackets, optional mounting with 1” diameter aluminum standoffs available at no additional charge.
- Clear and frosted boards are mounted to the wall with 1” diameter aluminum standoffs.